Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chapter 26- 10.29.94

What are my feelings about the Savior? Well I know that without him, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be alive. The atonement and sacrifice and resurrection are as sacred as my covenants in the temple. I know my Savior lives. I love him for sacrificing himself for me, a sinner who has seen the light and hasn't any desire to ruin it. In these 3 weeks-I've learned so much about Christ. I bought Jesus The Christ. I like it, it tells me the type of account that I really want to hear. My life has really been centered around him. Why would I go to Ricks in Idaho? Why would I have a couple of perfect attendance years in seminary? I love to learn about my Saviorand I really do wish I could learn more about him which is why I bought the book. His atonement has worked miracles in my life already and those things thatI have done personally to make him bleed. I have promised that I will never do them again. I am sorry for the things that I have done wrong to this end. I realize the power of sin and its weight on my conscience. I love my Savior and the fact that he died that I may live and he knew he was doing it for me. He knew that with my downfalls, my life must be spared with the righteous which I have a hard time with at times...but I know now things that will keep me from sinning again even if I am writing this on Sunday..Anyway I can't express in words with ease all that the Savior has done for me..I say this from the heart, en nome de Jesus Cristo, Amem.

No comments:

Post a Comment